Friday, January 23, 2015

Friends with Words or Vocabunerds



Biguana means a big iguana
Logically I don’t know why
When tiles are short and patience thin
You can’t accept my valiant try
To save some face and not be creamed
By those who use words such as QI
So I don’t know if that just rhymed
A dictionary might define
It’s meaning because I never heard
A single human use that word

Your perfect placements could be blamed
Four words at once, have you no shame
After all it’s just a game
You not supposed to kill or maim
My self-esteem and confidence
Just challenge me to make some sense
Of random vowels and consonants

Oh well it’s just another thing
That eats my time and makes me think
There’s more to life than Scrabbeling
OK OK that’s not a word
At least I’m not a vocabunerd

No comments:

Post a Comment