Thursday, July 28, 2016

Stick to It or You Can Run But You Can't Hide


Not gonna do it
Not gonna play
I’ve had enough of these little games

I’m tired of going
I just need to rest
Since when is fun an endurance test

I should never have started
To chase a mistake
I should just give up but my pride is at stake

To learn something new
Is not much to ask
I thought it was fun now the whole day has passed

Tripping and falling
You don’t care how I sweat
You don’t know who your messing with I’ll get you yet

What am I saying
This has to stop
Why must you go can’t you just let it drop

You’re cute and you’re funny
And you don’t mean to stress
I just don’t understand dog why you can’t learn to fetch

3 comments:

  1. I love your riddle poems, Christine! I hardly ever guess them correctly; but that's what makes them so fun! --Blessings and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete