Wednesday, August 13, 2014

To Blog or Not to Blog

The ideas never stop
They keep rising to the top

I try to focus, sort and plan
But soon they get the upper hand

If my workday intervenes
I think their gone and then come dreams

Some colorful, some frightening
They seem to be ideas with themes

What would happen if I let go
And listened to the constant flow

Would I continue to create
Or become frozen by the weight

Of random thoughts and questionings
Liberated ideas would bring

Is a stream of conciousness
The way to fame or great success

Or just distractions threatening
to keep my goals beyond my reach

Where was I now, I do digress
There was a reason for this mess

To explain how blogging solves
Where to put ideas that jog

My memories, questions, thoughts and prayers
That may bring hope and joy if shared



No comments:

Post a Comment