Monday, October 13, 2014
Avoiding a Catastrophe or They're Not Just Fluffy You Know
What can you say about cats
That hasn’t already been said
There are legends and myths
Even Hieroglyphics
And plenty of books to be read
Although they are not
Universally loved
And the reason for sneezing for some
Sheer numbers aside
Facts can’t be denied
To many they’re gifts from above
So why should I try to add even more
Beyond what's already been told
Compared to folklore and tales
My efforts might pale
So it might be considered quite bold
I love animals all
And I have to admit
Cats are close to the top of the list
I decided I must
Risk causing a fuss
And add my own words to the mix
As much as we love them
We must face the facts
Their finicky habits won’t keep it in check
We’ll love them to death
If we just can’t accept
Cats get Fat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's not faaaattttt!
ReplyDelete